Why Knot Knit
Why Knot Knit is situated in the heart of Chester. It stocks yarn, thread, needles, patterns, notions, buttons and instruction books for knitters. Customers can also find framing supplies, hand-made antiques and woodwork. The shop hosts arts and crafts classes as well as private events.
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11am - 5pm; Fri, Sat, noon - 6pm; Sun, noon - 4pm; Mon, closed; call for private events and class times
- Handicap Accessible: Level side door entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: 30-day returns on unused items with receipt
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: "Take a class or get a good book so you can really enjoy it and not get yourself too frustrated before you really get started."