You will find the Mini Mac Diner on a remote part of U.S. Highway 206. It's an old-fashioned family diner that has eggs any style, omelets, steak and eggs, creamed beef on toast, egg sandwiches, sausage and gravy on biscuts, waffles, pancakes, French toast, and hot and cold cereals. For lunch it serves up burgers, hot dogs, cheese steaks, grilled cheese, tuna and turkey sandwiches and melts, salads, soups, and plenty of sides and beverages. It also has coffee, desserts and ice creams.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 5:45am - 2:30pm; Fri - Sat, 5:45am - 8:30pm; Sun, 6:30am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.minimacdiner.com/menu.htm
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Vegetarian / Vegan
- Price level: $$
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Food court, Fun
- Dress code: Casual