For Emergencies: DIAL 911; Non-Emergency (973) 543-4682
The Mendham Fire Department, which was formed in 1905, is a public department whose members are on a volunteer status. The department protects approximately 5,000 people living in an area of 6 square miles and responds to an average of 150 calls each year for emergencies such as fires, water rescue, car accidents, and much more. The mission of the Mendham Fire Department is to provide the safest fire protection, emergency medical assistance and education to its members, residents and the general public at no charge.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is street level
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1905
- Services: The Mendham Fire Department and it's members provide emergency Fire and Rescue services for the Borough of Mendham.
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of firefighters: 60
- Number of trucks: 5
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Volunteer