Registration for the annual Chester Science Fair will close Feb. 13. Those who haven’t yet registered are encouraged to do so and to make note of a few programming changes.
- Last year's Science Fair Bake Sale helped raise funds toward keeping the Fair free and open to the public. This year, baking and donating items to the Bake Sale would be greatly appreciated. Deliver baked goods to the cafeteria before 10:00 a.m. on Fair day, March 3.
- New York Pizza will be on hand this year with pizza, sandwiches and salads at the Science Café. New York Pizza donates a portion of their proceeds back to the Science Fair.
- New exhibitors headline this year alongside classic presenters. New this year will be:
- A live animal show
- 4-H workshop on how to make and sail a boat
- NJ Commission of Mosquito presentation
Fan favorites scheduled to appear are:
- Dr. Wang freezes pretty much everything in Nitrogen Magic
- The Circus Room shows the science behind circus arts
- The Chester Police return to set their radar sights on willing volunteers
These are only some of the exhibits scheduled for March 3. See the website for a complete listing of exhibitors.