Invite a friend
Free Educational Session: Adjustment to Brain Injury
Brain Injury Alliance to Hold Free Education Session entitled Adjustment to Brain Injury. The program, which brings together people with brain injury, their families and friends, and concerned allied health professionals, aims to promote awareness and management of brain injury through a presentation and forum for questions.
These sessions will:
- Provides an overview of brain injury, including definitions and the rate of incidence,
- Provides information on the effects of brain injury on families, including the stages of grief family members experience,
- Provides information about the common consequences of brain injury: cognitive, physical, and emotional,
- Provides information about strategies families can utilize and tips for caregivers, and
- Provides information on resources available through the Brain Injury Alliance of New Jersey and agencies throughout the state.
More About Kessler Rehabilitation Center
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is located in 34 states across the country. This location specializes in physical therapy services. It offers treatment for strains, sprains, fractures, breaks, inflammation, neck pain, arthritis, ligament tears, bursitis and more.